Questra World

is a universal business opportunity, interesting for all types of entrepreneurs. For the company’s clients seeking higher profits and earnings, Questra World advertising broker offers two types of income. The primary source of revenue is the percentage return on the sale of the products of the Atlantic Global Asset Management investment fund, based on the career scale of the agent entering into the contract with the advertising broker Questra World. When a client purchases investment portfolios on the recommendation of Questra World Agent, the agent is awarded compensation for advertising and promotion of the company as a percentage of the value of the product sold by Agent, according to his career grade. The second source of reward is the bonus program. By reaching the level of the career ladder and executing the conditions of the program, in addition to the percentage of income the agent receives bonuses in cash at each level of the career ladder. Let’s take a closer look.

 

Career ladder

Let’s look at the first type of income. The bonus program consists of 11 career levels, by climbing them you will not only get a new position, but you will also increase your percentage of return on sales of the company’s products. The change in levels depends on the volume of your sales and your entire structure. At the beginning, you are a Level 1 Agent – beginning with becoming a client of the company and entering into a formal partnership agreement. In order to upgrade to level 2, you and your organization, without time constraints, have to realize a sales volume of 3,000 euros. To go to level 3, 25 000 euros and so on up to level 11 “Super director” with a sales volume of 100 000 000 euros. For example, having worked 3-4 months, you became Agent Level 4 gold with an agent return percentage of 10.5%. You have sold to your client a “red” investor portfolio worth € 7,290. Depending on your level 4 and your return percentage of 10.5% the income you draw is 765 euros. The higher your sales volume and the higher your level, the more money you earn.

 

Revenue of an Agent on its Structure    Let’s see how much you will win your structure. It is a calculation that takes into account incomes from each level distinctly by cumulating them. For example, by having worked a month as Agent Gold Level 4, you and your structure composed of two agents silver, a bronze and a beginner agent have achieved a sales volume of 94,000 euros. Your own sales volume was 9,000 euros on which you earned 945 euros.     A) Now calculate the income of two agents silver level 3. Your Silver Agents have achieved a volume of sales of 70,000 euros. The difference between the yield percentage of levels 4 and 3 equal to 1.5% is subtracted from the € 70000. The labor income of the Agents money will be 1,050    B) Calculate the income of a bronze agent level 2. Your Bronze Agent has achieved a sales volume of 12000 euros. The difference between the yield percentage of levels 4 and 2 equal to 3.5% is subtracted from the 12,000 euros. The work income of the Bronze Agent will be 420   C) Calculate the income of a level 1 junior agent. The junior agent had a sales volume of 3,000 euros. The difference between the percentage yield of Levels 4 and 1 equal to 5.5% is subtracted from the 3,000 euros. The employment income of the novice agent will be 165 euros.  D) Now let’s add up all the income you and your structure received. In the end, for 1 month of work by a Gold agent Level 4 your income will be 2,580 euros.

 

BONUS PROGRAMME

Here is the second type of income: Bonuses. Starting with a sales volume of 25,000 euros at level 3 “Agent Argent”, the QUESTRA agents begin to receive additional bonuses in cash. The bonus program is not tied to the level and depends entirely on the sales volume of the agent and its structure. Once a sales volume of 25,000 euros is reached both personally and in conjunction with its structure, the agent receives a reward in a bonus of 1,000 QP. With a sales volume of 50 000 euros: a bonus of 2 000 QP, 100 000 euros: a bonus of 5 000 QP and a bonus of 1 000 000 QP.

BONUS PROGRAMME

Once the final level 11 “Super Manager” has been reached and obtained a bonus of 1,000,000 PQ at one time, the Super Manager begins to receive a bonus of 250,000 PQ for each new “Super Director” level 11 in his Structure and up to the Fifth line. The more you train managers to the rank of “super manager” the more bonuses you get.

 

Training and Qualification as Director

In order for managers to reach more levels and obtain their bonuses of 50,000 QP, 150,000 QP or 1,000,000 QP, Questra World has developed a special skill upgrading program that each manager must appropriately follow at Questra World headquarters to Madrid.

Questra World’s top managers and consultants with several years of experience in the brokerage field, test the managers’ knowledge for several days, draw up a plan for them and show them what their professional weaknesses have been overcome, Obtaining a significant remuneration.

Signature of the Contract of Director in Madrid. 

After passing the various qualification statutes and passing an examination at the company’s headquarters, a different contract from the current agent contract will be concluded with each agent after taking office at Questra World, once became a director.

nterest-free loans for Directors

Advertising broker Questra World believes that success depends entirely on the work of its employees. Questra World is the world’s leading provider of business and financial services.

The employee must make a contribution of only 25% of the value and the remaining 75% are lent by the holding company over 10 years. The zero-rate loan is reimbursed on the part of the profit received by the employee of its structure, and the structure itself acts as guarantor, as a reliable and advantageous bond.

nterest-free loans for Directors

Advertising broker Questra World believes that success depends entirely on the work of its employees. Questra World is the world’s leading provider of business and financial services.

The employee must make a contribution of only 25% of the value and the remaining 75% are lent by the holding company over 10 years. The zero-rate loan is reimbursed on the part of the profit received by the employee of its structure, and the structure itself acts as guarantor, as a reliable and advantageous bond.

Zero rate % loan program

The zero rate loan program is available for directors from level 8 “Gold Director” who received a bonus of 150,000 QP, working in the financial holding for at least 6 months  with the status of director and own center Of active consultancy and at least 3 advisory centers active in its structure.Reach level 8: Gold Director Get a bonus of 150,000 QP Practice with the status of director for at least 6 months File a declaration of purchase of dwelling or vehicle. Use the zero-rate employee loan and become the owner of your apartment or home.